Coming Home to Nature
Time & Location
About the Event
Do we need to save the planet, or do we need to save ourselves?
Why doesn't everyone see and feel how important it is to protect the planet?
What do we need to do to live more harmoniously with nature?
And what is 'Nature Connection' , 'Natural Mindfulness' and 'Forest Bathing' ?
These are all very valid questions that I would like to explore with you all, as I share an exciting model of nature connectedness with you.
During my time working as a nature connection guide, I have come to realise that people relate to nature in different ways... and in order to reach people, I needed to first of all understand where they were in terms of their relationship with nature... To support my work (and my sanity), I found it necessary to create a model in order to put some kind of 'map' to our journey home to nature... I created the model last year during lockdown and have shared it with many people since, all of whom have found it useful and deeply insightful.
It is this map that I would like to share with you in this FREE zoom webinar.
By coming along you will:
- gain a deeper understanding of your own relationship with nature
- feel more able to understand where other people are in their relationship with nature
- learn more about the role of nature connection, natural mindfulness and forest bathing guides
- gain a deeper understanding of the link between our relationship to nature and our emotional wellbeing
- gather some inspiration about what is needed for our society to live more harmoniously with the natural world
The model - or map - that I will be sharing with you during this free event, forms the foundation of the Cultivating Connection Journey which starts in October. So you will also get a really good feel for whether or not you would like to book on to that course too...
The session will be recorded and available to all who book as a playback if you are unable to make it on the night.
Come along and join the navigation team on our journey home to nature...