Sun, 14 Nov|
Letting Go With Ease / Reclaiming Winter - Autumn Nature Connection at Ickworth Park
An invitation to surrender into autumn and winter reflections, with natural mindfulness, forest bathing and autumnal nature mandala creation
Time & Location
14 Nov 2021, 10:00 – 13:00
Ickworth Park , Ickworth, Bury Saint Edmunds
About the Event
As we move through the Autumn months and head into winter, nature is guiding us into release as the leaves fall to feed and nourish the forest floor, while the trees withdraw their energy and tend to their roots.
During this special nature connection immersion you will be guided through a journey to:
- reflect on the seasonal wheel of the year
- quieten your mind and become present with the nature around you
- awaken your senses
- embody the underlying energy of the season
- reflect on what within your life needs tending and what aspects you can allow to fall away
- integrate and complete the experience, with a period of sharing and reflection
The morning will include nature connection sensory invitations, creative nature mandala making and a meditation.
Booking is essential as spaces are limited.
- Ticket type
Member of The National Trust
Please bring your NT membership card when purchasing this ticketPrice£30.00
- Ticket type
Non member of National Trust
This ticket includes your entry to Ickworth Park of £10Price£40.00