The Art of Blossoming ~ Birthing the New
Time & Location
About the Event
A 6 week journey to cultivate the mindset and inner landscape for creativity and confidence to flourish.
Each week you will be guided into nature connection, meditation and reflection to explore, learn and apply nature's principles to your life and work ~ shifting your mindset and lifestyle to live from a place that is attuned to nature and naturally leads you to thrive and blossom from the inside out with ease and grace.
Suitable for anyone who feels drawn to:
- deepen their connection to nature
- feel more connected to their innate wisdom and wellbeing
- explore different ways of living and being that are more in harmony with nature
Or anyone who would benefit from guidance and support in order to:
- start a new job or project
- develop new, healthier habits
- cultivate new relationships
As we move towards the Spring Equinox here in the Northern Hemisphere, nature is pregnant with all that is to burst into life through Spring and Summer. During this course you will be invited to observe and feel into this energy of expectant emergence through weekly:
- nature connection invitations
- nature based meditations
- golden nuggets of wisdom and insight
- opportunities to share and reflect with other like minded people
As we align to and embody nature's principles we can navigate our way into a new way of being:
- from confusion to clarity
- from procrastination to aligned action
- from striving to allowing
- from reaching to emerging
There are two ways that you can participate in this journey:
1. In your own time via email. Receive weekly emails containing written notes and links to video and audio files along with membership to an online community group of others participating in the journey at the same time.
2. Weekly zoom gatherings. Join with myself and others live online to receive the content via live discussion, sharing, reflections and meditations, with the opportunity to connect and share with others in a safe and nourishing space. During previous courses, participants have found that listening to the stories of others and having the opportunity to be heard has been immensely powerful and significantly deepened their experience.
Zoom gatherings will be held on Saturday mornings, starting 12th February 10am-12pm for 6 weeks.
Emails containing content will be sent each Monday morning starting 14th February for 6 weeks.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.